Our Technology

The Astanza Trinity

Integrity Ink uses industry-leading laser technology to ensure the best tattoo removal results and skin care. We exclusively use the Astanza Trinity laser to perform all laser removal treatments, including laser tattoo removal, vascular lesion removal, and pigmented lesion removal. Backed by Astanza, the market leader for aesthetic laser technology, the Astanza Trinity is the gold standard for delivering safe, fast, and effective results for various procedures. Our Crosby, TX practice is proud to perform treatments utilizing the best of the best technology for our clients.

The Astanza Trinity is comprised of two standalone lasers: a Q-switched Nd:YAG laser and a Q-switched ruby laser. Together, they support three essential wavelengths–1064 nm, 532 nm, and 694nm–for removing unwanted ink, unsightly spider veins, and bothersome age spots and brown spots.

To achieve effective tattoo removal results, the more wavelengths a laser has, the better. Virtually every laser supports 1064 nm and 532 nm wavelengths. These are considered essential wavelengths and can remove 95% of tattoo colors alone. However, the Trinity’s 694 nm wavelength is what sets Integrity Ink apart from our competitors. Our 694 nm ruby wavelength specifically targets the remaining 5% of colors found in tattoos. Colors like light blues, bright greens, aquamarine, and the like are considered “stubborn” pigments that can’t be shattered with 1064 nm and 532 nm. Only a unique ruby wavelength like our 694 nm is absorbed by these resistant color categories. The combination of our three wavelengths makes it possible for Integrity Ink to treat and remove ALL tattoo colors, especially bright, multicolored tattoos.

In addition to supporting full-spectrum removal, the Trinity uses ultra-fast pulse durations and high pulse energy to deliver intense peak powerful for optimal ink and pigmented lesion shattering and faster fading in fewer treatments!

Furthermore, the Trinity uses a flat-homogenized square spot beam that evenly distributes the laser’s energy, avoiding treatment overlap and unwanted side effects. The square spot reduces the risk of pigmentation changes, allowing for safe treatment for all skin tones, especially darker skin types.

The Zimmer Cryo

One of the questions we get asked the most is, “Does the laser hurt?” To be honest, each experience is unique and depends mostly on pain tolerance. Some people say the laser feels comparable to getting a tattoo applied, while others say it’s much more tolerable. And unlike tattoo application, laser tattoo removal treatments are very fast and last as short as 1 to 15 minutes depending on the size of the tattoo being treated. Vascular lesion removal and pigmented lesion removal treatments are even quicker and require only a few zaps to the undesired lesion.

In fact, the majority of people say the laser feels similar to a rubber band snapping against the skin. Whether your tolerance is high or low, Integrity Ink offers a skin numbing solution to make each treatment as comfortable as possible. Our Zimmer Cryo cooling machine is designed to cool the skin in a matter of seconds and provide maximum comfort and relief before, during, and after each treatment session.

The Zimmer Cryo is completely noninvasive and works by blowing freezing cold air at -30ºC to the desired treatment area. Not only does the Cryo successfully numb the skin and eliminate pain, it also protects the skin from any thermal damage.

To learn more about the Zimmer Cryo and how it can help during your treatment, call our Crosby, TX clinic today!